Bactur® Caterpillar Killer – 4 x 2.5g
Controls caterpillars on vegetables, fruit and ornamentals.
Sizes available: 4 x 2.5g
Active ingredient: 32,000 International Units Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki/mg in the form of a water dispersible granule.
General information: Grosafe® Bactur® Caterpillar Killer contains naturally occurring bacteria (Bacillus thuringiensis)
For Best Results:
- Apply when caterpillars are young, before plant damage occurs.
- Shake frequently during application.
- Spray both upper and lower surfaces of leaves if possible.
- Do not use when rain is forecast within 8 hours.
- Broaden insect spray control and enhance efficacy by adding Grosafe®EnSpray 99® Spraying Oil to mixture.
Compatibility: To achieve a broad spectrum pest kill add Grosafe® EnSpray 99® Spraying Oil at label rates, but not with products that are either alkaline in reaction or based on heavy metals (e.g. copper based products). Mix Grosafe® Bactur® Caterpillar Killer mixture first with water then add the Grosafe® EnSpray 99® Spraying Oil at label rates. Note: Do not use in conjunction with foliar nutrients, liquid fertilisers or Bordeaux mixture. If mixing with cupric hydroxide, use immediately, do not allow to stand. Wash fruit and vegetables well before eating.
Directions: 1. Dilute sachet contents into 5 Litres of water. 2. Spray to the point of runoff. 3. Spray as recommended (see label).