Oceanfert® Granular Seaweed Fertiliser – 8kg
An organic seaweed fertiliser derived from fresh, Ascophyllum nodosum.
For use in all horticultural and vegetable crops, ornamentals, nurseries, lawns and turf as a slow release fertiliser and naturally derived soil conditioner to support plant growth, increase crop yield and quality, and support plants against abiotic and biotic stress.
Sizes available: 8kg
Active ingredients: A pure form of granulated Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed.
General information: Oceanfert® Granular Seaweed Fertiliser
OceanFert® is a slow release fertiliser. Soil micro-organisms breakdown and decompose the solid granules over a long period of time, slowly releasing nutrients and compounds as the growing plants require them.
OceanFert® is a naturally derived soil conditioner. It will increase soil organic matter, improve soil physical structure and enhance fungal and bacterial activity in the soil.
Plant and soil benefits from consistent use:
• Improves growth, yield and quality of crops.
• Improves availability and composition of major and minor nutrients.
• Promotes greater root growth and development.
• Increases vigour and resilience to biotic and abiotic stress.
• Enhances soil microbial activity in the soil.
• Improves soil pH, texture, aeration and drainage.
• OceanFert® is meant to be used as part of your conventional fertiliser program and is certified for use on organic crops. Final recommendations should be
Directions: See detailed table on product label.
OceanFert® Granular Seaweed Fertiliser Safety Data Sheet
OceanFert® Granular Seaweed Fertiliser Tech Note